Follow the steps below to test the quality of your connection. Quality should be graded at least "C" to use 2ic Web Pallets.
- Open http://www.pingtest.net/
- Click BEGIN TEST. It will run the ping test and display your 'grade' as A, B, C, D or E.
Follow the steps below to test the speed of your connection. Download speed should be at least 1 Mb/s and upload speed at least 0.5 Mb/s to use 2ic Web Pallets.
- Open http://www.speedtest.net/wave/299308e175a81c53
- Click JOIN THIS SPEED WAVE.
- Click BEGIN TEST – RECOMMENDED SERVER. Ignore the advertising banners at the top and the right that ask you to run scans, etc. It will run the speed test and display your download and upload speeds.
- Click VIEW SPEED WAVE.
- Your result should be at the top of the list. Replacing the reference number with your name will enable future comparisons. To do this, click LOGIN next to your result and if you have previously registered on speedtest.net, log in with your details. Otherwise create a new account. After receiving the confirmation email, click on the link and change the nickname to your name, or to your company name & location.
- To view the results again, click SPEED WAVE in the top-right corner and then click '2ic test'.